Student Activities :
- The college has its registered Alumni Association.
- The Alumni Association performed the following activities (last years) :
- Publication of Souvenir.
- Made a donation of Almirah in Principal's room.
- Facilitated Ex-Principal and Assistant Professor.
- Organised Cultural Programme.
- Donate books for poor & needy student.
- Organised Extension Lecture.
- The total number of publications made by our B.Ed trainees in the last 5 academic sessions is 50.
- Cultural Exchange with Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira and Suniti Educational Trust.
- Wall Magazine published in Language, Social Studies, Life Science, Mathematics, and Physical Science.
- Student Council is active. Major activities of Student Council in every year-
- Talent Hunt
- Republic Day Celebration.
- Independence Day Celebration.
- Games - Indoor and Outdoor
- Saraswati Puja
- Teachers' Day Celebration
- Womens' Day Celebration
- Sharodo Utsab
- Rabindra Jayanti
- Vasanta Utasb
- Organising seminars
- Annual Function etc.
- Educational Excursion is conducted in every year.
In addition to the academic education imparted, students are provided with facilitied for a harmonious
development of their head, hand and heart. For this objective in focus the co-curricular activities of the students
from and important part of their training. The co-curricular activities for the training of the students may be
classified as follows :
- A college Magazine named “Anirban” is published annually in co-operation with the “Students Union”.
- Several wall magazines are also periodically brought out.
- Seminars / symposia / discussions by eminent scholars on topics of contemporary interest are regular features of
the intellectual life of the college.
- Educational Exhibition is held every year.
- Different cultural programs run through out the year.
- Annual cultural function is held every year.