- Two year B.Ed programme has been started from the session (2015-2017), but up to the previous session (2014-2015),
it was of one year duration.
- The uniform curriculum of the B.Ed programme is being followed from the session 2015-2017.
- Made a donation of Almirah in Principal's room.
- Though curriculum is constructed by the affiliating university, the university organizes workshops regarding the
transaction of the curriculum where most of our faculties take active participation in the curriculum construction.
- Some of our faculties are the members of Board of Studies (BOS). The BOS members periodically meet and design the
Academic Flexibility :
- Pedagogy of School Subjects :
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Optional Papers :
- Work Education.
- Health and Physical Education.
- Peace Education.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Environmental and Population Education.
- Yoga Education.
- The B.Ed curriculum offers scope to students from Language, Science, Mathematics and Social Science as commerce background.
- Credit and Semester System offers scope to the students for choosing the courses and appearing in supplementary examination,
if failed two pass any course in the regular examination schedule.
- Student teachers are allowed to attend all types of Workshops, Seminars, Talks and Conferences organized within the campus or
in other institutions.
Teaching - Learning Process :
- Teaching programme schedule is planned and organized as per academic calendar.
- The student teachers are provided -
- Model Class Teaching
- Block Teaching
- Demonstration Lesson
- Practice Teaching
- Class Room Seminars
- Remedial Classes
- Invited Lectures