Institutional Vision & Leadership
- To equip the student-teachers (the present deputed teachers and the fresher prospective teachers) to face the global
challenges of the future.
- To Cultivate Right Attitude, Social Values, Ideals, & Ideologies and achieve Academic Excellence.
- To inculcate absolute desire for 'Learning to teach and Teaching to learn' with the will of leadership in the minds of the students.
- To inspire the learners to acquire knowledge and skill so that they can make themselves enable to apply those tools for the benefit of the society at large.
- To prepare intellectually well developed, socially concerned, morally upright, and spiritually oriented citizens for India.
- To inculcate sense of duty , discipline, responsibility & service to the nation.
- To promote acquisition of knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society.
- To cultivate patriotic spirit and prepare progressive and responsible citizens.
- To offer wide range of programs with adequate academic flexibility.
- To broaden the mental horizon by using latest technologies (ICT).
- To sustain a caring, supportive attitude throughout the college life and afterwards.
- To enhance the effective and efficient management of college.
- To develop state-of-art IT infrastructure in the college.
- Academic Excellence & Integrity.
- Outstanding Teaching & Service.
- Individual & Collective Excellence.
- Professional Leadership
- Concern for Human, Ethical & Ecological Values.